UK Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (short form)
Last updated: 12 October 2020
The Promoter is Alphabet (GB) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and agents of the Promoter and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via completion of the survey and returned to the Promoter's agent via email. The email address will be included in the survey.
- The opening date for entries is 9AM on 13 October 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59PM on 26 October 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw (supervised by an independent person) on 4 November 2020 ("Draw Date").
- The first winner will receive one Amazon voucher worth £100. Five runners up will each receive an Amazon voucher worth £10.
- The winner and runners up will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 11 November 2020. If a winner or runner up does not claim their prize within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 5 days of claiming their prize.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will publish or make available the forename of major prize winners to prove that an award took place. The Promoter will send the forename of the major prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Walnut Unlimited, Unlimited House, 10 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NB (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to your forename being published or being made available as outlined above, please contact the Promoter on email@example.com. If you object, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.