If you operate commercial vehicles it is especially important to match the vehicles funding to its operating patterns and the nature of your business.
We will tailor the optimum finance solution for you, based on our track record in commercial vehicle funding and our comprehensive range of flexible funding options.
We start by taking time to really understand your business's ongoing specific needs. This allows us to create a solution which will address all your requirements and adapt to your changing needs.
When supplying vehicles, we can take care of every detail from choosing the right chassis to arranging the manufacture and fitting of custom built shelving and storage units, internal lining, roof racks, alarm systems, security locks, beacons, light bars, tow bars and roof ventilation. We will also help you select the optimum funding solution for your fleet.
Commercial vehicle experience counts. Whatever your requirements, our flexible, comprehensive approach will deliver a solution to suit your Commercial Vehicle needs.
What can you expect from us
- Flexible, complete consultancy with a comprehensive approach to fleet management
- For commercial vehicles including bespoke builds
- Vehicle Funding options : Contract Hire and Finance Lease
- In life support for your vehicles and drivers
- Vehicle downtime management
- Short to medium term vehicle rental
- Interior fitment solutions: Racking, specialist and bespoke equipment
- Fully maintained vehicles
- Provision of Electric Commercial Vehicles
In a first for the leasing industry, Alphabet’s Virtual Handover service now provides fleet managers and their drivers with a video guide to their new Commercial Vehicle from the supplying dealer, sent via an email link approximately two weeks before the vehicle delivery.
This is an extension of the Virtual Handover service launched for passenger cars earlier this year. What’s unique for Commercial Vehicles is for those vehicles supplied by conversion partner TEVO, a QR code is now included in the converted commercial vehicle (as shown in the image). When the code is scanned via a driver’s smartphone, the code accesses a specific video guide to the custom conversion of the vehicle.