Providing you with accident support and keeping you on the move.If your vehicle is covered by Alphabet Accident Management (check with your fleet manager if you are unsure), our 24 hour helpline provides complete support if you are unfortunate enough to find yourself in an incident.
From advising you at the scene to getting you back on the road, arranging for the repair of damaged vehicles and managing the claim, our aim is to make the process simple and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
In the event of an accident:
- Do not admit liability
- Switch on your hazard warning lights and display your warning triangle
- Call 999 if there is an injury, damage or traffic obstruction
- Get uninjured people to a point of safety but try not to move injured people unless necessary
- Remain at the scene until the emergency services arrive
- Collect as much information as possible using the handy ‘Gather Info’ guide on the free-to-download AlphaGuide app
- If your vehicle is covered by our service, please report full details to us on 0370 50 50 133 within 24 hours to ensure the claim is managed efficiently with your insurance company
We will send you and your fleet manager an electronic claims notification to ensure the process is as quick and hassle-free as possible.
If your vehicle requires repair, we operate a national network of repair centres which provide free collection and return of the vehicle, as well as a courtesy car, where possible – so you do not need to be off the road for too long.