Compare lease prices and start leasing your business vehicles with Alphabet today.
For our latest monthly rental and car lease offers call us on 01252 978 797 to find the right vehicle for you.
Alphabet has been operating within the UK since 1997, as a division of BMW Group, offering a range of manufacturers and models to our customers. We currently have a fleet of over 138,000 vehicles on the road and a wealth of experience in Fleet Management, in both public and private sectors.
With both car and commercial vehicle funding and management expertise, we are committed to excellence in everything we do. We are driven by creativity, future vision and the passionate commitment of our employees.
We help our customers enjoy higher productivity and efficiency from their vehicles and drivers. Our business, is to keep your business moving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contract Hire is a finance option available to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to fund the use of a vehicle. Contract Hire is ideal for businesses who would prefer fixed monthly costs for business mobility, without the option to own the vehicle at the end of the contract.
You’ll need to tell us how often you’ll be using the vehicle and how long you would like it for, so we can offer the best solution for your requirements, with the Initial Rental and fixed monthly rentals set out, so you’re always aware of your outgoings.
At the end of the Contract Hire agreement, you can decide how to move forward. Whether to renew your lease, or simply give the vehicle back to us.
- Fixed monthly payments for business mobility, so you always know where you stand with cash flow
- Include maintenance within your contract to avoid unforeseen costs like new tyres or windscreens etc.
- Choose from a wide range of manufacturers and models, to ensure you find the vehicle that’s fit for purpose
- Configure your contract to suit, including duration, mileage and optional extras
- Freedom to amend your agreement mid-contract to allow for business flexibility, if you’re eligible
- Consultation from the UK’s leading provider for Business Mobility on hand to assist with updates to legislation, duty of care and cost saving opportunities
- Claim back VAT due on monthly rental payments, if you are a VAT registered sole trader or business
- Road Fund Licence (RFL) fully paid for, so you don’t have to encounter increasing costs
- Opportunity to drive away in a brand new vehicle every 2 to 4 years.
Alphabet has been operating within the UK since 1997 and has a fleet of over 138,000 vehicles on the road currently. Our business, is to keep your business moving.
You might think that because Alphabet’s vehicles are brand new, that they won’t need any TLC. Well, in fact every vehicle, whether it’s just been driven off the forecourt or is ten years old, needs attention of some sort. That’s why adding maintenance into your contract gives you extra peace of mind.
Keeping your fleet on the road can take time and specialist experience. Maintenance will cover you if a vehicle within your fleet needs a tyre replacement after hitting a pothole or other unforeseen circumstances occur which can become costly, sometimes at short notice.
Some of the benefits for your business:
- Checks to ensure the vehicle meets the manufacturer’s warranty conditions
- Budget with confidence - fixed costs for regular servicing and repair or maintenance costs
- Fair usage tyre replacements and puncture repairs
- Quality checks and proactive management to minimise vehicle downtime
- Support from our qualified team via our 24/7 helpline, online and via
We give our customers the freedom to choose to include maintenance within their contract or not, because we understand that every business is different. If you feel you could benefit from adding maintenance into your fleet, contact us today by phone or email.
Phone: 01252 978 797