Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a finance option available to individuals, rather than businesses. It gives you flexibility to be able to choose your perfect vehicle, configure your contract to suit your needs and means you can enjoy the luxury of a brand new vehicle.
First, you’ll need to tell us how regularly you’ll be using the vehicle and how long you would like it for, so we can offer the best solution for your requirements, with the initial rental and fixed monthly rentals set out, so you’re completely aware of your outgoings.
At the end of the PCH agreement, you can decide how to move forward. Whether to renew your lease, choose another brand new vehicle to lease with us or simply give the vehicle back.
- Fixed monthly rentals, so you always know where you stand
- Option to include maintenance within your contract to avoid unforeseen costs
- Choose from a range of manufacturers and models, to ensure you find the perfect vehicle
- Configure your contract to suit, including duration, mileage and optional extras
- Road Fund Licence (RFL) fully paid for, so you don’t have to encounter increasing tax costs
- No depreciation or resale concerns, as you simply hand your vehicle back to us at the end of your contract.
You might think that because Alphabet’s vehicles are brand new, that they won’t need any TLC. Well, in fact every vehicle, whether it’s just been driven off the forecourt or is ten years old, needs attention of some sort. That’s why adding maintenance into your contract gives you extra peace of mind.
Keeping your vehicle on the road can take time and specialist experience. Maintenance will cover unforeseen costs such as replacement tyres, brake pads and discs and other repairs.
Benefits of adding maintenance to your Alphabet PCH contract:
- Budget with confidence - fixed costs for regular servicing and repair or maintenance
- Fair usage tyre replacements and puncture repairs
- Roadside assistance
- MOTs as and when you require them
- Support from our qualified team via our 24/7 helpline, online and via the
We give our customers the freedom to choose to include maintenance within their contract or not, because we understand that every individual has different needs. If you feel you could benefit from adding maintenance into your contract, we’d be happy to talk you through it.
Yes, your Personal Contract Hire lease will include the payment of the Road Fund Licence on your vehicle. This is sometimes referred to as vehicle tax.
Alphabet will remain the registered owner of the vehicle throughout the contract duration, so it is our responsibility to keep the vehicle tax up-to-date.
Fair wear and tear occurs when normal usage causes deterioration to a vehicle. It is not to be confused with damage which occurs as a result of a specific event or series of events such as impact, inappropriate stowing of items, harsh-treatment, negligent acts or omissions. definition:
Check for the BVLRA Industry Standard Fair Wear and Tear Guidelines for cars and LCV's.
When you return your vehicle to us at the end of its lease period, we need to make sure it's not damaged and is in a reasonable condition.
We suggest you check your vehicle for damage at least 10 weeks prior to returning it, to ensure you have sufficient time to rectify any faults that fall outside the industry standard, the .
Should your vehicle have any damage, you will need to organise the repair under your motor insurance policy before returning it to Alphabet. Any damage found to be outside of the approved BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear Guidelines will be noted and a charge may be applied for any repair costs that are necessary.