How we collect your personal information
These are the main ways we collect your information.
- If you contact us directly via our websites or via our customer hotlines to request information about our products and services.
- If you buy a product or service directly from us.
- If you buy a product or service from us via the Broker channel, or from one of our Partners or Retailers.
- If you reply to our direct marketing campaigns (e.g. filling out a response card).
- If, with your permission where necessary, your contact details are passed to us by a Retailer, Partner or other third party.
- If you enter a competition or promotion.
- When you report a problem with our website.
- When you contact us or we contact you, we may keep a record of that correspondence (e.g. telephone calls and written communication).
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- If, with your permission where necessary, other BMW Group legal entities or business partners transfer your personal data to us.
- From third party suppliers with whom we have a contract to supply services.
- If we acquired your personal data from other sources (such as private companies or institutions, public registers, social media sites) with your permission.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any of your information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your contact details or marketing preferences.
You may review or change your preferences by clicking here.