Supporting and keeping you safe
No matter how carefully you drive, there’s always an outside chance you might be involved in an accident. If you do find yourself in this position, only when it’s safe to do so, call our 24 hour helpline on 0370 50 50 133 and we will give you the help and advice you need.
From advising you at the scene to getting you back on the road, arranging for the repair of damaged vehicles and managing the claim, we aim to get you back on the road as quickly and as simply as possible.
Things to remember in the event of an accident:
- Do not admit liability
- Switch on your hazard warning lights and display your warning triangle
- Call 999 if there is an injury, damage or traffic obstruction
- Get uninjured people to a point of safety but try not to move injured people unless necessary
- Remain at the scene until the emergency services arrive
- Collect as much information as possible using the handy ‘Gather Info’ guide on the free-to-download AlphaGuide app
Please report the full details of the accident to our dedicated team on 0370 50 50 133 within 24 hours to ensure the claim is managed efficiently with your insurance company.
We will send you and your fleet manager an electronic claims notification to ensure the process is as quick and hassle-free as possible.
If your vehicle requires repair, we operate a national network of repair centres which provide free collection and return of the vehicle, as well as a courtesy car, where possible. So you won't be off the road for too long.