Contacting us, your data protection rights and your right to complain to the ICO
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your information you should first contact our customer support hotline via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0370 0120396, or by writing to our Data Protection Officer at:
Alphabet (GB) Limited, Data Protection Officer, Alphabet House, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB
Under certain conditions you have the right to require us to:
- provide you with further detail on the use we make of your information
- provide you with a copy of your information
- update any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you
- delete any information about you that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- remove you from any direct marketing lists when you object or withdraw your consent
- provide you with your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- restrict our use of your personal information
- cease carrying out certain processing activities based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime), our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege) and the rights of third parties.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your information or our response to any exercise of these rights you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.