You can contact our Customer Experience Team in the following ways:
Alphabet (GB) Limited
0370 0120 342
Mon - Fri
09:00 - 17:15
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly and where possible within 3 business days, we will confirm the resolution to you in writing. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within this time, we will:
- Provide a written acknowledgment of your complaint, setting out our understanding of your complaint within five working days;
- Give you the name of the person investigating your complaint and how to contact them;
- Keep you informed of the progress of our investigation until your complaint is resolved;
- Within eight weeks of the date of your complaint we will issue you with a final response to your complaint detailing our conclusion and resolution.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your concern, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name and address;
- Your agreement number, vehicle registration number or policy number as appropriate, if you have one;
- Details of how we can contact you;
- A clear description of your concern or complaint;
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation;
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
If we are unable to issue our final response within eight weeks from the date of your complaint we will explain why we are not in a position to do so. We will provide you with the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service, should you wish to refer your complaint to them.
If we have provided you with our final response and you are dissatisfied with this, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please note that you must refer your complaint to them within six months of the date of our final response.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can consider complaints from customers who have an agreement Regulated by the Consumer Credit Act.
In most circumstances, you must have given us an opportunity to respond to your complaint before the ombudsman will review your complaint.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted by writing to them at Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR or you can visit their website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk Alternatively, you can telephone them on 0300 123 9 123.
If you are not eligible for your complaint to be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service, you can contact the following trade bodies;
- British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA)
For business customers only:
- Finance Leasing Association (FLA)
020 7836 6511
The European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Service
European legislation guarantees consumers:
- Fair treatment;
- Products which meet acceptable standards;
- A right of redress if something goes wrong.
To help ensure that companies meet the standards set by the European Parliament, consumers now have the right to address their complaint to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Service. For full details please go to: