IT Application Specialist – BI
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, professional, passionate and collaborative Business Intelligence Specialist (SAP BI4) with a focus on Applications Operations.
- A BI specialist out of the Area of Applications operations / Application support.
- Excellent knowledge in building and understanding Universes and SAP BI4 Reports.
- Ability to advise business departments in using the offered reporting tools smartly to fulfil their goals.
- Good understanding of Applications Operations based on ITIL v3 and the related processes: Problem-, Incident- and Change Management.
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements that improve the operational stability of an application.
- Good understanding of IT-related costs and what drives them.
- Willingness to seek out and promote continuous improvement activities to improve the services and/or reduce costs.
- A creative, cooperative and communicative team player.
- Proficient in Dutch and English.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Analytic capability of thinking.
- Structured approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Willingness to travel across Europe (occasionally).
- Project management experience in IT projects (minimum 2 years).
- Experience in operational management in the context of ITIL V3.
- Experience with integration and steering of external service providers.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
What do we offer?
A challenging, stable position within a premium organization which is part of BMW Group. There is a lot of room within Alphabet for your own ideas and initiatives. Together with approximately 20 other passionate, positive and collaborative Applications Operations and Startup Management Specialists you provide AO Services to Alphabet Business Units across Europe. At Alphabet and BMW Group we strongly believe in the balance between professional and private life. Furthermore we offer one limited contract and then a fixed contract including attractive labor conditions like a 13th month salary and at least 30 holiday days.
Do you recognize yourself in above described profile and do you want to be a part of our challenging organization? Please send your English application with a motivation & CV to email@example.com for the attention of Debbie Zandee (HR Consultant).
- Closing date: September 16th 2016.
- Interview with Ludwig Loeffelmann (Department lead) and Esther Pistorius (Team lead)
- Management Drives test.