Customer Profitability Officer (m/f)
Alphabet is a European provider for operational car leasing and mobility services. We are part of BMW Financial Services and currently rank among the top 4 players in Europe. Alphabet is present in 14 European countries and operates with over 2000 associates. Alphabet International Sales develops relationships with pan-European companies, who have a minimum fleet potential of 500 units and are ready to enter into a European agreement with Alphabet. In this area we offer you an interesting position as “Customer Profitability Officer (m/f)”.
In this position you contribute to the profitable growth of Alphabet Group fleet by measuring and steering the profitability of large multinational customers. Your main responsibilities are international pricing in the tender process, measure profitability of existing customer and steer the international portfolio on volume and profitability in close relationships with the International Sales Team and the Customer Profitability Officers in the Alphabet Markets. Being part of a Deal team you ensure that negotiated commercial pricing conditions fits in the Alphabet policy and are translated into framework agreement with the customers. Furthermore you ensure that all processes, procedures, instructions and tools that relate to Customer Profitability are documented to company standards and looking for opportunities on continual bases to enhance these procedures and instructions to ensure the smooth operation of the Customer Profitability process. Furthermore you initiate or support in Alphabet projects on local Alphabet market and international level in which knowledge of pricing is requested.
- Studies degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent and experience in a Finance oriented role or a similar qualification.
- Expert work experience in car leasing and pricing.
- International business experience.
- German and English business fluent, additional European language is desirable.
- Analytical skills and ability to create statistical models.
- Welcoming travel and short- and mid-terms stays abroad.
- Capability to work with aggressive timelines and targets.
- Self-motivated, with drive and the ability to work on own initiative.
Working hours: Full-time
+49 89 382-17001
Please submit your comprehensive online application (including cover letter quoting job reference number 107720, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates). We are looking forward to receiving your online application.