Fleet Handbook Russia
- Operating lease
- Fleet management
- Financial lease
- Long-term lease for individuals
- Tyre service
- Replacement car
- Concierge service
- Settlement of insurance claims
- Fine management
- Technical support for drivers
The lease period is from 12 to 60 months, mileage up to 200,000 km for both passenger and light commercial vehicles.
Lease period is from 12 to 60 months, without restrictions on mileage for both passenger and light commercial vehicles. For both new cars and with mileage advance payment of 20 percent is required.
Vehicles are registered in the name of the legal owner of the car. In case of leased vehicles, the leasing company is listed in the registration documents as the owner of the car.
At the end of the leasing period, the car can be purchased by the client at the cost fixed in the lease agreement. The transfer of ownership occurs on the basis of a separately concluded contract of sale.
- Vehicle registration certificate (in Russian called as PTS/ПТС = Паспорт транспортного средства)
- Purchase and sale agreement,
- Acceptance report to the sale agreement
- Leasing agreement
- Acceptance report to the leasing agreement
- Payment order for payment of the registration fee for a car
- Power of attorney for a company representative
Vehicle registration takes approximately 3 working days from the date of signing the lease agreement, but this is also a subject to the availability of the car at the dealer's site.
VAT rate is 20%.
VAT is refunded by the state to the buyer, in case the organisation uses the General system of taxation (in Russian ОСН/ОСНО – общая система налогообложения).
Flower passage, 17
|Phone:||+7 495 644 23 93|
Latest update: June 2019