At Alphabet we respond to all your queries and needs.
Below you will find a list of FAQ on fuel cards.
We handle BP Routex, ORLEN and Shell fuel cards.
Fuel card-related services include comprehensive fuel card management, i.e.:
- ordering fuel cards according to the criteria specified by the Client,
- fuel card delivery to the drivers,
- on-going service, incl. issuing card and authorisation duplicates,
- one invoice accompanied by a detailed report on transactions,
- access to online reports (thanks to the e-reporting application).
What should the driver consider when using a fuel card?
- When filling up their car, the driver should be ready to enter a PIN code and the current mileage of the car used;
- They should also check whether the card provided is designed for the car whose registration number is embossed on its reverse.
- It is prohibited to fill up other vehicles without the prior consent of the owner of the card, i.e. Alphabet Polska Fleet Management Sp. z o.o.
If a car is being repaired and there is a need to fill up the replacement car, fleet manager should request an authorisation from us to use the fuel card for the replacement vehicle.
What should I do if the driver loses their card?
The driver can report the loss of the card by calling us on +48 22 820 55 88 or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside the office hours, please contact Alphabet Assistance.