Need urgent assistance?
Info for you as a mobility user
Find an answer on all your questions and drive carefree.
What to do in case of?
You can simply calculate and order your company car with our online tool Fleet Agent.
The most frequently asked questions concerning the delivery of your lease car.
In case of breakdown or damage, you can contact Alphabet’s roadside assistance dispatch centre: 24/7 at +352 25 00 09 4000.
Roadside assistance is available if your car leaves you stranded as a result of breakdown, an accident, fire, theft or vandalism, which prevents you from continuing your journey driving the vehicle.
Does your car need maintenance or repair? Just take your car to the garage, without any further formalities. Alphabet will take care of all the rest.
The fee for the technical inspection is included in your leasing rate. Alphabet provides you a voucher that you can use to pay with in the inspection center of your choice.
When should you take your car to the technical vehicle inspection?
- Passenger cars without tow bar: after 4 year
- Light trucks: yearly
- Passenger cars with tow bar < 750 kg : after 4 year
- Passenger cars with tow bar >750 kg: yearly
If your company opted for the Alphabet fuel system, you have an Alphabet Fuel Pass which you can use to fill up 24/7 at a large number of petrol stations.
Depending on the system chosen by your company, you will reiceive:
- An NFC fuel card (Network Fuel Card) Nationwide, enabling you to fill up at all partnering Esso, Shell, Q8 and Total* filling stations in Belgium;
- Or an NFC-fuel card International, giving you the same options as the NFC Nationwide, whilst also allowing you to fill up at stations across Europe;
- An FFC fuel card (Fleet Fuel Card) Nationwide, enabling you to fill up at all partnering Texaco, Q8 and Total filling stations in Belgium;
- Or an FFC-fuel card International, network with over 7,000 Total petrol stations in 7 countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Italy and Poland).
- Or the Total fuel card, which can be used to fill up nationwide (500 stations), around the Benelux (all stations in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg) or Europe-wide (12,300 stations) at Total petrol stations.
- Or the Shell fuel card, which can be used to fill up nationwide (250 stations) or Europe-wide (over 11,300 stations) at Shell filling stations.
All fuel cards come with a secret code.
Make sure you record your odometer read-out each time you fill up. This is important to ensure the accuracy of the round-ups your company is provided with by Alphabet.
(*From January 1st 2019, it is no longer possible to use the NFC-card at Total stations.)
Your car is insured against window damage. In all cases, repairs or replacements must be handled by an Alphabet-approved repairer (Autoglass Clinic & Carglass), whether in Belgium or abroad. If the chipping in your windshield is smaller than a 2-euro coin, having this repaired will prevent the burst from spreading across your windshield, whilst restoring the windshield to its original strength.
In case of glass breakage, please contact the Alphabet Service Line at 078/05 00 at any time.
Be sure to bear in mind the following to ensure a swift follow-up of the damage sustained:
Please send Alphabet a fully completed (both sides) and signed notice of claim form within 24 hours. To ensure swift processing, you can always fill in your form here.
Please make sure you specify the car’s number plate in all correspondence with Alphabet.
Upon receipt of the claim form, you will be contacted by the repairer selected by you to have the damage repaired as soon as possible.
In case of damage involving a third party, please provide Alphabet with your original European accident report form at your earliest convenience.
In case of theft or attempted theft, it is imperative that you press charges within 24 hours with the competent authorities and immediately notify Alphabet. In which case all original keys and remote controls must be presented to Alphabet.
In case of loss or theft of the vehicle registration certificate or the certificate of conformity it is imperative that you immediately press charges with the police. The original police statements recording the filed loss or theft must be sent to Alphabet as soon as possible to enable us to create new documents. Copies of these police statements must be kept inside the car at all times.
Everything you need to know when you travel abroad.
Returning your lease car : the different steps
- Your car fleet manager will contact you as soon as the maximum number of kilometres or the planned contract duration is reached.
- You will then be contacted by our Belcar partner to arrange the time and place for the vehicle to be checked in.
- You are expected to be present and to tender your vehicle in a clean and tidy condition including the original vehicle documents (application form, certificate of conformity and insurance certificate) along with all the keys. Our Car Controller will take around twenty minutes to inspect the vehicle and to draw up and sign the car check-in document.