Our expert advice on charging hardware will provide you with the most suitable charging solutions for your chosen plug-in vehicles.
Our charging consultancy service assesses your journey patterns, your vehicles and other business requirements in order to answer the following questions:
How many charging points do you need?
Where should the charging points be located?
Where are the public charging points and how to I access them?
Working closely with our preferred energy partner to meet your financial requirements we can offer solutions for:
Free of charge hardware and installation at residential locations
Office of Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Solution, including:
- Home tethered lockable wallbox
- Mode 3 Charging (point communicates with the car)
- Full RCD, MCB protection and fully earthed
- Smart Meter and usage statement
A full range of solutions for any fleet size or vehicle type
- Single fleets and small to medium fleets
- Mid sized fleets and large fleets
- Both Non-Comms connected & SMART Units available
- Single socket wall mounted or double wall mounted or post options
For both residential and commercial charging solutions we offer:
- Technical assessment of locations
- Installation and project management
- Residential and commercial solutions
- Maintenance and warranty