• Customer Service

Driver cards and fuel cards.

When you receive your vehicle for the first time, you will also be given a driver card. This card should be kept in your tax disc holder and contains all of the relevant contact details you will need for customer service, breakdowns, service and repairs.

For additional information while on the move, you can download the AlphaGuide app which contains information on maintaining your vehicle, accident reporting, what to do should you breakdown, taking your vehicle abroad and other general information.

Fuel cards
Depending on your employer, you may be given a fuel card to use when filling up your vehicle. There are a number of fuel card suppliers, so ensure you review your company policy to find out how and when a fuel card should be used.