As Team Leader Operational Services you ensure the smooth operation of your team. You are responsible for the Order & Delivery and Service department for both Belgium and Luxembourg. In the process you motivate and coach your team, paying attention to your colleagues. You represent the department in several consultative bodies at Alphabet.
- You coordinate and schedule the team’s work and supervise distribution of the workload.
- You ensure that all administrative tasks relating to ordering and delivery of the cars and the associated fuel cards are completed correctly.
- You ensure the correct processing of technical files, repairs, maintenance and tyres.
- You actively contribute to increasing customer satisfaction.
- You coach and evaluate your team members and monitor them daily.
- You propose improvements in company processes.
- You participate in the design of plans (including policy plans) at both the team and the department levels.
- You actively participate in meetings and company-wide projects.
- You ensure timely and correct settling of complaints.
- You schedule on-call duty and holidays.
- You report to the Manager Operational Services.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have several years’ relevant work experience in a management position
- As Team Leader and coach you are communicative and assertive and you build relationships.
- You are bilingual in Dutch/French and speak and write English fluently.
- You are skilled at problem-solving and analysis.
- You have an outstanding knowledge of Office applications.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- You are flexible, results-oriented and stress-resistant.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
You will work within an enterprising organisation and an enthusiastic and collegial team. We offer an open-ended contract and a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training as well as permanent training opportunities later on.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.