As a Sourcing Officer, you are part of the Sourcing Team responsible for purchasing car-related and non-car-related products and services.
- You maintain relations with existing suppliers.
- In this regard, you carry out market research into new possibilities and technologies available from suppliers.
- You support the business units in drawing up the functional specifications of the products and services to be acquired.
- You are responsible for negotiating the price, quality and delivery conditions within the fields entrusted to you.
- In this regard, you strive for an optimal price-quality ratio.
- You analyse quotes meticulously and formulate a purchase recommendation in their regard.
- You are responsible for drawing up cooperation agreements and framework contracts. You ensure compliance with and the proper functioning of contractual agreements.
- You monitor the quality of the products and services provided by suppliers. In this connection you are responsible for any adjustments and negotiations/renegotiations.
- You handle the order of goods and services via the IFT platform (SAP).
- You continuously monitor market developments, monitor cost efficiency and take appropriate action.
- In this regard, you work intensively with suppliers, fellow purchasers and other departments within the company.
- You ensure the accurate and timely delivery of international and national reports for the benefit of Management and Directors.
- You report to the Sourcing Manager.
- You have a bachelor’s degree. You have several years of experience in a purchasing function.
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- You are a customer-oriented, enthusiastic and communicative person.
- You have analytical thinking skills and a hands-on mentality.
- You have a healthy interest in and knowledge of the automotive sector.
- You have very good bilingual Dutch/French skills and are fluent in English.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and a team player.
- You can work accurately, independently, quickly and organisationally.
- You are proficient with office software.
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a solid company that maintains a high standard and values team members for their contributions? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training as well as permanent training opportunities thereafter.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.