As Risk Officer you are responsible for carrying out tasks relating to general risk management within the Risk Management Framework of Alphabet and BMW Group. You mainly support and advise management in this area.
- You monitor asset, credit, interest and insurance risks and formulate recommendations in this regard.
- You help ensure that the risk findings are implemented and reported.
- You monitor the application of the risk policies and ensure that they are in line with the internal audit findings.
- You map out risk drivers and study their evolution, and monitor the profit and risk ratio.
- You try to recognise and work out trends in data.
- You help think about the company’s pricing strategies.
- You work in a team with 3 risk colleagues, but you are in close contact with internal stakeholders such as the sales department, remarketing and also the car data department.
- You prepare reports for the NRC (National Risk Committee).
- You participate in the monthly closure and help prepare the forecasts.
- You follow developments at Alphabet and BMW Group.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Economic field, or the equivalent through experience.
- You have a first relevant work experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English, and French is a plus.
- Knowledge of concepts such as ‘value at risk’ and ‘regression analysis’ is a plus.
- You are proficient with MS Office applications, and knowledge of SAS and BO is a plus.
- You are an analytical problem solver.
- You are flexible, results-oriented and stress-resistant.
- You are a team player and have good communication skills.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a sound company with high standards where each team member is valued? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training and then afterwards also have permanent training opportunities.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.