As Remarketing Administration Officer you deal with all activities relating to the physical and administrative intake of cars for which the lease has expired. You are also involved in the pool management and interim storage of cars for customers.
- You plan and strictly follow up the transport assignments and intake of cars.
- You support the administrative termination of contracts and assist in the preparation of the final settlement of the lease contract.
- You help prepare sales by making available inspection reports and maintenance histories.
- You maintain contacts with drivers, garages, car dealers and other contact persons.
- You provide support for pool management and interim storage for customers and ensure the timely execution of repairs and maintenance.
- You ensure that requests and/or complaints are initiated and registered.
- You are included as a team member in company-wide and department-specific projects.
- You actively participate in departmental meetings or other internal meetings.
- You report to the Team Leader Remarketing.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- You have some experience in the service sector and have an affinity with the automotive sector.
- You have excellent communication and administration skills.
- You have very good bilingual Dutch/French skills and have a basic knowledge of English.
- You have problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel/Word.
- You work accurately and have strong organisational skills.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
What we offer
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a sound company with high standards where each team member is valued? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer an open-ended contract and a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers.
You will receive intensive on the job training and then afterwards also have permanent training opportunities.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.