As a Mobility Consultant, you are responsible for developing long-term partnerships with our customers. You are the point of contact for the customer and detect, analyse and assess opportunities in a timely manner in order to convert them into sales.
- You strive for optimal customer satisfaction. Together with your team’s Account Manager, you support and advise your customers about our products and services and proactively respond to developments within the fleet and the related mobility.
- You make commercial proposals, follow up on quotes, convince your customers to entrust you with their business and then process the orders.
- You initiate and coordinate activities resulting from the Account Manager’s customer visits and provide follow-up.
- You take care of the related administration so that customers always have access to the correct data.
- You are responsible for the handling of complaints.
- You report to your department’s Team Leader.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and a few years of experience in the services sector.
- You have excellent sales and communication skills.
- You have very good bilingual Dutch/French skills and are fluent in English.
- You are skilled at problem-solving and analysis.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel/Word. You have strong organisational skills.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a solid company that maintains a high standard and values team members for their contributions? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training as well as permanent training opportunities later on.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.