At Alphabet Belgium we are driven by our passion to serve our customers. Delivering outstanding customer experience when offering the right mobility solutions that serve the needs of businesses and their employees is what we aim for each single day.
As a mobility provider we feel that we have a role to play in our current society. In a world dominated by congestion and growing consciousness of people wanted to take care of the environment we can make our contribution. It is therefore our mission to work towards making a positive impact on people’s lives by improving their mobility.
Currently we are looking for a marketing talent to join a team that collaborates in order to make a difference. Do you want to be that person?
Join the Alphabet Marketing team as Marketing & Communication Specialist.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing day-to-day tasks related to our marketing strategy and activation campaigns.
- Optimizing our marketing database for e-mail marketing.
- Writing and executing mailings for commercial, marketing or operational purposes while assuring GDPR compliance.
- Working together with the product manager to bring existing and new products to the market in the best possible way.
- Developing sales and communication tools (presentations, product guides, web content…) and working out activities to promote our product offerings.
- Becoming the expert in and protect the corporate identity guidelines in all outings.
- Take the lead with our agencies to build Alphabet as a strong brand through advertising, PR, employer branding …
- Supporting different internal customers from other departments in streamlining communication to customers ( creating documents, translations, copy writing…).
- Taking ownership to execute ad-hoc customer specific project.
Your skills and experience:
- You have a Bachelor degree or are equivalent by experience.
- You can look back on at least 4 years of experience in a marketing environment, preferably within 2 different projects and have managed agencies.
- You will express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a good understanding of MS Office tools. A knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop is a plus as well as experience with mailing tools.
- You are customer oriented en communication is your second nature.
- You are a team player who thinks about the collective result and has a flexible attitude.
- You are a self –starter, able to work independently who takes initiative and works in a structured manner.
- You are eager to learn and think along strategically.
You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you benefit from various fringe benefits; extensive group and hospitalization insurance, annual bonus and meal vouchers. You have the chance to work for an international company with enthusiastic and highly talented teammates – always ready to share knowledge and support. You will work in an open company culture that gives you space to be intensively trained, in the field and via our training catalogue.
Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.