As Sales Manager Key Accounts, you are responsible for the proper functioning of the Strategic, International & Public Accounts department. You ensure the best possible service for our customers and contribute to the development of our innovative sales organisation. You develop the long-term strategy and translate it into concrete actions. You coach and motivate your employees, making time to focus on the individual. You represent the department in several consultative bodies at Alphabet.
- In close consultation with the HR department, you manage the employees in your department and make structured use of the available tools for this purpose.
- You draw up the Strategic Sales Plan for your department annually, paying attention to sales targets, pricing, department organisation, training, coaching, and your employees’ talent development.
- You develop the sales strategy and translate it into specific objectives.
- You monitor the existing customer portfolio and endeavour to expand it further.
- You analyse, assess, coordinate and monitor progress of tender requests both for existing relationships and for prospects. To this end, you draw up tender reports and make lost/won analyses.
- You are responsible for bringing in new domestic and international customers.
- You draw up prospection plans and determine the strategy with regard to tender participation.
- Customer orientation and the ability to formulate creative solutions play a central role in your daily activities.
- You develop and implement “customised solutions” in consultation with the departments concerned.
- You provide internal and external advice on mobility, market and product developments.
- You organise various training sessions and workshops to exchange best practices and improve the expertise of all your team members.
- You contribute actively as a member of the Management Team and report directly to the Director Sales & Marketing.
- You have at least a Master’s degree, or the equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years’ relevant work experience in a sales management position.
- As a manager and coach you are communicative, open-minded, assertive and you build relationships.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- You have an outstanding knowledge of Office applications.
- You have strong organisational skills and experience with project-based work.
- You are flexible, results-oriented and stress-resistant.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
What we offer
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a sound company with high standards where each team member is valued? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer an open-ended contract and a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on the job training and then afterwards also have permanent training opportunities.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.