As a Tender Consultant, you provide professional content for tender processes and complex quotation requests from both potential and existing international customers. To achieve this, you work in close collaboration with our International Account Managers and International Sales colleagues in Munich. You advise them in relation to tenders and Pan-European files and prepare the tender presentations. You work on both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the tenders and play a coordinating role in this so that all deadlines are met. You also handle contract administration for these new clients. In addition, you ensure the implementation of the agreements made within the organisation. You report to the Team Leader Key Accounts.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree and have a few years of experience in the services sector in a similar position.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- You are very proficient in Dutch, French and English.
- You quickly detect mistakes and enjoy precision work without forgetting the big picture.
- You like to coordinate work and are not afraid of tight deadlines.
- You are a real go-getter and result-oriented.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel/Word.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a solid company that maintains a high standard and values team members for their contributions? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you! We offer a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training as well as permanent training opportunities later on.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.