As an International Key Account Manager, you are responsible for developing and strengthening existing international and Pan-European customer relationships.
- You visit your customers regularly and strive for long-term partnerships, dealing creatively and innovatively with the concepts of fleet management and mobility.
- You learn your customers’ needs and respond to these in a targeted manner.
- You advise on mobility issues and present our services and online applications.
- You optimise our range of services and the Total Cost of Ownership, working closely with your team’s Mobility Consultant to serve your customers well.
- You create visit reports and a Strategic Account Plan.
- You work in close collaboration with your International Sales colleagues in Munich.
- You take the initiative to expand our market share.
- You report to the Manager Key Accounts.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree as well as extensive experience in a similar position in the service sector.
- You are a fluent communicator with excellent commercial skills.
- You are very proficient in Dutch, French and English.
- You are skilled at problem-solving and analysis.
- You are a real go-getter and result-oriented.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel/Word.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a solid company that maintains a high standard and values team members for their contributions? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you! We offer an open-ended contract and a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training as well as permanent training opportunities later on.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.