We are looking for an Insurance Officer who is passionate about working on claims files. As a multitasker, you use a company-specific system to register the administrative steps necessary to manage a file throughout the entire process. You are aware of the existing insurance rules and apply them on a daily basis. As a strong communicator, you also take the initiative to keep customers, drivers and insurers informed of the progress of case files. Above all, you are an extremely important link in the team that handles claims involving the Alphabet Belgium fleet.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree coupled with a number of years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of motor vehicle insurance and vehicle claims handling is a plus.
- You are very customer-focused.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have an organisational and analytical attitude.
- You have a real team player attitude.
- You have good bilingual Dutch/French skills, both written and spoken.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a solid company that maintains a high standard and values team members for their contributions? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer an open-ended contract and a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers. You will receive intensive on-the-job training as well as permanent training opportunities thereafter.
Interested? Send your application now to Alphabet Belgium via CV Warehouse.