As Controlling & Reporting Officer you mainly support financial results reported to management and the international BMW Group. You develop, provide and improve specific management information. You also support and advise the various professional departments on matters pertaining to business economics as needed.
- You do the month-end close and calculate book values and premature termination fees.
- You analyse, evaluate and reconcile various ledger accounts.
- You check the accuracy and completeness of the data included in queries and the data warehouse.
- You maintain the balance between profit and risk.
- You provide support during internal/external audits.
- You draw attention to efficiency concerns and initiate improvement measures if necessary.
- You make sure that requests and/or complaints are handled in due time and within the period set.
- You report to the Controlling Manager.
- You have at least a Master’s degree in Finance or Economics and a number of years of relevant experience.
- You have at least a good understanding of accounting. Notions of basic financial techniques and knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch/French, and speak English fluently.
- You have problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible.
- You are proficient with Office software, and advanced knowledge of Excel is a must.
- You are a team player and have good communication skills.
- You have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others.
What we offer
Are you looking for an energetic, innovative and international environment that encourages personal development and growth? Would you like to work for a sound company with high standards where each team member is valued? If so, then we look forward to getting to know you. We offer an open-ended contract and a competitive salary, along with fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and luncheon vouchers.
You will receive intensive on the job training and then afterwards also have permanent training opportunities.
Are you the kind of personality that makes the difference? Send your application to Alphabet Belgium quickly via email@example.com. Your response will be treated quickly and confidentially.