Thanks to My Personal Lease, you, as a private individual, can enjoy all the benefits and peace of mind that comes with a leased vehicle. The hardest decision you’ll have to make is probably which model you’ll choose because Alphabet has nineteen attractive options in various segments.
Ford Fiesta Trend (starting at €279)
Handles excellently while driving and has a good price-to-quality ratio. This car was named ‘Lease Car of the Year 2018’ in the Economy class.
- Sporty five-door model
- Ultra-modern accessories, including radio with DAB+ support, Bluetooth, …
- 70-pk, 1.1i petrol engine (5 L/100 km, 112 g CO2/km)
- Fiat Panda Lounge (starting at €264)
- Fiat 500 Lounge (starting at €279)
- Mini One (starting at €359)
- Nissan Micra Accenta (starting at €314)
- Opel Adam Jam (starting at €329)
- Opel Corsa Black Edition (starting at €289)
- Opel Karl Enjoy (starting at €284)
Compact, medium-priced car
BMW 116d Efficient Dynamics (starting at €375)
Fully equipped, including cruise control, navigational system, and rear parking sensors. Financially very interesting thanks to Used Car Leasing (maximum of two years old and 80,000 km)
- Efficient, supple, 116-pk, 1.5 diesel engine (3.5 L/100 km, 89 g CO2/km)
- Rear-wheel drive and excellent seat position
- Temporarily available until the end of December 2018
- Opel Astra Edition (starting at €354)
Estate & leisure activity vehicle
Opel Combo Life Edition (starting at €324)
Brand new model as ideal combination of passenger (5 seats) and boot (597 to 2,126 litres) space.
- Practical sliding door on the left and right for easy access
- Comfortably equipped (lane assistance, automatic headlights, ...)
- 110-pk, 1.2 turbo-charged petrol engine (5.65 L/100 km, 125 g CO2/km)
- Hyundai i30 Wagon Twist (starting at €374)
- Opel Astra Sports Tourer Edition (starting at €364)
Hyundai Tucson Feel Comfort Pack (starting at €554)
One of the most popular SUVs in Belgium with an attractive chrome finish, roof spoiler and tinted windows.
- New design elements both inside and out
- Heated front seats, parking sensors, touchscreen navigational system and reverse camera
- Strong, 177-pk, 1.6 T-GDi petrol engine and 2WD front-wheel drive (7.8 L/100 km, 173 g CO2/km)
- Hyundai Kona Twist (starting at €359)
- Nissan Juke N-Connecta (starting at €339)
- Opel Crossland X Edition (starting at €304)
- Opel Grandland X Edition (starting at €394)
- Opel Mokka X Edition (starting at €359)
All prices are valid through 31/12/2018 for 10,000 km per year, with a duration of 48 months (36 months with Used Car Leasing), and with a principal driver who is aged 30 years or older. Includes VAT, insurance policies, taxes (road and registration), Alphabet Assistance emergency assistance, replacement vehicle (after 24 hours), maintenance, repairs, and summer tyres. Excludes fuel, fines, and winter tyres.