Good news! Alphabet is always working to improve the quality of our service. We are proud to present our Driver Center and Alphie. Do you have a question about a car that’s on the road, or about an order? Just call the Driver Center. Is it after closing? Ask Alphie. Drivers with concerns… a thing of the past?
Why is there an Alphabet Driver Center?
- One point of contact for all your questions
- Better access to Alphabet
- Fast, clear answers to all your questions
- Focus on you: easier access through your preferred channel (email or phone)
- Guaranteed freedom from concern
For which issues can I call the Driver Center?
- Damage, accidents and insurance matters
- Certificates (no-claims certificate, green card, board documents, etc.)
- Replacement cars and short-term leases
- Fuel cards
- Order and delivery status
- Returning your old car
- Car maintenance and repairs
- Bicycles: delivery, maintenance and insurance
Do you have a question for the Driver Center? Call us on +32 3 459 54 30 or email email@example.com. The Driver Center is there for you every weekday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Have you encountered a problem outside Driver Center opening hours? Don’t worry, Alphie is always there to help.
Who is Alphie?
Alphabet has created the ‘Alphie’ chatbot in collaboration with Microsoft. Our new colleague ‘Alphie’ is available 24/7. Do you have a question regarding a vehicle that’s on the road? Alphie has the answer. This communication channel is easy to use and provides instant answers to your questions. Is Alphie unable to answer your question? No worries, the Driver Center is happy to help you out.